Monday, April 5, 2010

Back to the grind...

...but only for a few days.  I work three days this week, but one of those days includes a presentation on the course I attended.  That should go just fine, I hope! :-)

This past weekend was great.  It was quality time spent with my family.  It will be a while before I see some of them again.  I won't be travelling that far after my surgery.  I don't know how mobile I will be.  I have been having alot of anxiety lately.  There are so many things causing stress right now and that is definitely not what I need.  At least the stress does not include worrying about my job.  For that I am very thankful!

I cannot wait for Thursday to come and go.  I am ready to start healing and feeling better! :-)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

How cool that you get to share what you learned on your trip! I would be scared to present...I don't like talking in front of groups, usually ;)