Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update..

The surgery went well and the knee is making progress every day.  It certainly is not easy.  In working to get my flexion back it can get quite painful!  There is still swelling so it gets really tight when bending my leg, but it is something that I have to do!  Except for that, it is doing really well.  I don't have to use crutches to get around the apartment, which is nice.

I am getting so darn bored though, just hanging around the apartment.  I wish I could get out and be productive.  I wouldn't mind being back at work.  I have so much stuff to take care of!  I am hoping that by Sunday I will be able to get in and out of my car and be able to drive.  That way I won't have to rely on other people and disrupt their schedules to get to my appointments.

Well I am even getting bored writing this!  Gah I just don't know what to do with my time!!!  I cannot wait for the next couple of months to go by.  I want my knee to be healed and be back as close to normal as possible!

No comments: