Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dum Dum Dum....

Well, even though nobody reads this anyhow, I guess I should share how my follow up appointment went for my knee injury.  After four weeks of physical therapy, with little change, the orthopedic doc said the next thing to do would be surgically repair it.  So following my business trip at the end of the month I will be having surgery.
April 8th is the date!  I worry that it will creep up on me faster than I think.  Right now I think, "gee, that's five weeks yet" but I know it will come and go quickly.  I am not too nervous about the surgery, but I have never had surgery before.  I think once the time draws near, I think I will become more nervous.
So that's that..

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I read it!

jen12685 said...

I'm glad someone does! I was beginning to feel like it was a waste of my time.