Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh Monday....

What a day it has been already.  Got up late, so sore and on the verge of calling in.  But then I remembered I had important things to do today.... dang.  I have PT tonight, that should be fun--NOT.  Not when I am this sore.  Compound a terrible night's sleep from pain with annoyances and this day stinks!

The weekend was fun though.  I got up on Saturday and went to Farm and Fleet.  I picked up a strawberry plant, banana peppers, chives, parsley and geraniums.  I ran over to Stein's and found a couple of planters that would work for the porch.  I have one large planter that sits on the deck and one that hangs on the railing.  Those two planters were only enough for half of my plants.  I have to go get more planters and potting soil.  I hope the strawberry plants bear fruit.  I am a little worried that they will only have limited direct sunlight.  Well, I guess if they don't make it, I will know for the future!

Saturday night, my roommate and I went out to celebrate her passing her Firefighter's practical.  She was pumped and I was happy to celebrate with her.  We went to our tradition locale... On The Rocks in Merton (that is the town that we work in).  Had a little bite to eat and had some tasty drinks.  A few of her friends met us out and we spent the night talking, drinking and having fun!  We stayed out until bar close, which I haven't done in a long time.  I was so tired!  Sunday was uneventful.  I didn't do anything except the dishes!  It felt good to have a day to relax that much, but I think it makes rolling into Monday worse.  You have to totally switch gears from doing nothing to being motivated and busy, that's tough.

Anyway, I guess it is time to get back to work and start that motivation thing again!

No comments: