Saturday, October 27, 2007

Late nights!

So it seems as though I end up staying awake later and later every night. It is so frustrating because I want my normal sleep pattern back! Damn this! Is it too much to ask for to be able to go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 7? I guess so, because I am going to be around three and getting up at 730. Not the best, then when I have to close for work, I don't get to sleep until like 530-6. IT SUCKS. Oh well, I am assistant manager now and I have a little more money coming to me. Not much, but it is better than less. Bills just never stop coming, even more frustrating. I am just really pleased with how I am personally reacting to everything. I would typically be super-stressed right now and be moody and mostly in an unhappy but not cranky mood. I have gotten really tired of being single, but I am content. If anything is meant to happen, it will. I am not about to push myself into uncomfortable or unusual situations just to be un-single. I find my self being quite happy and enjoying life. I guess it is because there is also so much good happening with the tough stuff. I got my volunteer position at Columbia St. Mary's, my job is going well, with hours pretty much guaranteed now, my classes are going well with the exception of one which is rough goings but I am getting help. I am making a few great friends and building other relationships to an even better level. I guess I have really been blessed lately and I should not complain about the very few negative things happening and remember that they are happening for a reason.
I cannot wait to see my family, I am so excited! I also can't wait for Christmas. I have my lights up and am just waiting for the music to be on the radio. I LOVE Christmas music. It is so cheerful and it just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside! Ah yes, I am also ready for snow, but seeing as how it is still in the 50's, that is not going to happen anytime soon. I guess so long as there is snow on Christmas and my birthday I am happy. Woo, two months til my birthday and I plan to really celebrate. Not only for me but my sister too since her b-day is the day after mine. Also to celebrate and remember my grandpa. It is almost a year, and that week is going to be tough for everyone, especially my grandma and my dad.
Ah yes, well I have to find something that will keep me awake now until my sis comes to get me. I have much to do tomorrow, I have to find a scrub top, make myself look like the living dead doc haha and sleep! Oh and I guess I could do some homework too... PEACE!

No comments: