Friday, October 26, 2007

For Starters....

So here I sit in the Chemistry Building computer lab, putting off the work I need to do and the list of crap that awaits... Ugh. Ever since Organic chemistry, I don't care about it anymore. It is just not fun, except lab. I LOVE lab. Ah whatever. I need to start my research for my research. Sounds like a blast. I guess I am just worn thin and I don't know where things are leading and if they are even going to go where I planned. I just don't want to disappoint my dad. He is so much more excited about my future than I am and I feel like if things don't go in that specific way, he will be more upset than me!

On to better things...
This weekend is going to be interesting. I got 4.5 hours of sleep last night, have class until 1, plan to take a short nap, work 630-3 tonight, being picked up at 7am tomorrow so I won't sleep tonight. Working all day tomorrow at my mom's work, helping with kid stuff. Have to figure out how to finish my costume and make it semi-scary. Not going to work though, I am not creative enough, especially with little sleep. Damn backordered crap! I can't wait to see my family this weekend. It has been two months and yes, unlike most college kids, I like my family and want to be with them! Sunday is my dad's birthday and next friday is my mom's... time flies... they are getting old, lol. Not really though, they are younger than pretty much everyone my age's parents are. I am the youngest in my family (21) and my parents are both turning 43. So that is not really old at all... My dad acts like he is 80 some days, but I love him, it's just how he is~ my mom acts like she is 30 or something. Sometimes I don't love how they act or choices they make, just because it is annoying or just plain stupid, but whatever. They will use that line about how they know more cuz they have lived longer, but then why are you being that way? But anyway, enough about that, I promise the next one will be better!

No comments: