Wednesday, November 28, 2007

That time of year

So it is getting to that time of year where the semester is winding down and the days go by faster and faster. I just want the semester to be over and most of all I want to go home. I am tired of being down here alone and so far from my family. Most college students want to get as far away from home as possible, but I love my family so much and I want to spend as much time as I can with them. My grandma has been getting down lately, especially because it is almost one year since my grandpa passed away. I hardly ever get to talk to her and if she died while I was away, I would be devastated.
I also just don't want to work for a while, too bad I can't afford that! I am just so fed up with not getting paid what I am worth and being forced to put so much time into it. It is affecting me, and not in a good way!! I need a dang life! HELP.

No comments: